Text Size: (reset)
Online Web Resources
- »Child Welfare Information Gateway
Child Welfare Information Gateway provides access to information and resources to help protect children and strengthen families. A service of the Children’s Bureau, Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- »Stop It Now
A national organization dedicated to preventing the sexual abuse of children by mobilizing adults, families and communities to take actions that protect children before they are harmed.
- »University of England Masters of Social Work Program
A reference guide for social workers on child abuse statistics and research.
- »Sexually Assaulted Children: National Estimates and Characteristics
NISMART National Incidence Studies of Missing, Abducted, Runaway, and Thrownaway Children August 2008. A publication of National Criminal Justice Resource Services (NCJRS). NCJRS is a federally funded resource offering justice and substance abuse information to support research, policy, and program development worldwide.
- »Preventing Child Sexual Abuse Within Youth-serving Organizations: Getting Started on Policies and Procedures
A 2007 publication of the National Center for Injury Prevention and Control of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
page: CDC child maltreatment page
- »Parenting a Child Who Has Been Sexually Abused: A Guide for Foster and Adoptive Parents
An April 2008 publication of the Child Welfare Information Gateway. This site provides access to information and resources to help protect children and strengthen families .