Text Size: (reset)


Report Child Abuse

Do you think a child has been abused? Make a report today.
Call (855) 444-3911. Calls are answered every day, all year.

(The CAN Council Great Lakes Bay Region is not the agency that investigates child abuse and neglect).

What are the signs of child abuse and neglect?

Who do I report child abuse and neglect to?
Children’s Protective Services (CPS)
Division of the Department of Human Services

What should I do if child abuse is happening in front of me?
If you witness child abuse occurring, call 9-1-1 immediately then call
Children’s Protective Services (CPS).

More information available at:

Mandated Reporter Information