Today, CAN Council is asking for your help, so we can continue being here for each abused child and for every struggling parent. This pandemic has made our fundraising world incredibly challenging, and we are hoping you’ll consider a year-end gift to our CAN Council to get us through the pandemic.
- $25 educates a student about child abuse and how to get help
- $50 trains a new CASA volunteer
- $100 provides a child abuse survivor with a Forensic Interview
- $250 provides a child abuse survivor with a Medical Exam
- $500 educates and supports a struggling parent
- $1,000 gives an abused child a CASA volunteer
Please consider an end-of-year gift to our CAN Council to ensure – no matter what – we are equipped to continue protecting our children.
Make a contribution to:
Area of Greatest Need | Bay/Arenac County | Huron County | Saginaw County
Our friends at Yeo & Yeo are matching dollar for dollar your gift through this appeal. That means the impact of your gift will be doubled for our organization! Please give as soon as you are able, and know your gift will be put right to work.