Bay & Arenac County
Bay Area Women’s Center – (989) 686-4551
- The Bay Area Women’s Center (BAWC) exists to address the needs of victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. They provide free-of-charge crisis intervention, advocacy and safe haven to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault, as well as violence prevention education to the community.
Bay-Arenac Behavior Health – (989) 895-2300
- Bay-Arenac Behavioral Health works to ensure the delivery of an array of health-related supports and services for people with developmental disabilities, mental illness, and/or substance use disorders. It is their mission to improve health outcomes to enhance quality of life and strengthen the community safety net for citizens of Arenac and Bay counties.
Bay County Health Department – (989) 895-4009
- The Bay County Health Department strives to protect and promote a healthy community and safe environment by providing quality services through all stages of life. They are a recognized public health leader that works to ensure a safe, friendly, confidential, and professional environment for their community.
Beacon of Hope Pregnancy Care Center – (989) 922-5433
- The Beacon of Hope Pregnancy Care Center offers hope and help to women who are experiencing an unplanned or crisis pregnancy. They provide a judgment-free environment offering a variety of services that include free pregnancy tests, free ultrasounds, physical, emotional, and spiritual support, as well as pregnancy education, parenting education, and skill-building education.
Boys and Girls Club GLBR – (989) 892-6723
- The Boys and Girls Clubs of the Great Lakes Bay Region work to inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need support the most. Every child who walks through their doors is given access to compassionate, helpful mentors who care about the personal and academic successes of local youth.
Disability Services Resource Center – (989) 895-5444
- The Disability Services Resources Center (DSRC) is dedicated to helping people with disabilities in Bay County. They serve individuals who are temporarily and/or permanently disabled with awareness, support, and recreational opportunities.
Good Samaritan Rescue Mission of Bay City – (989) 893-5973
- The Good Samaritan Rescue Mission of Bay City is a faith-based, state of the art emergency shelter that provides assistance to low income and homeless citizens of Mid-Michigan. They are committed to guiding the disadvantaged to meaningful and sustainable permanent housing solutions.
Peer 360 Recovery Alliance – (989) 778-3144
- Peer 360 Recovery Alliance is united to reduce stigma and offer support, education and advocacy for those struggling with alcoholism and/or substance use disorder. They are dedicated to ensuring anyone who seeks help will have access to the support, care and resources they need to achieve long-term recovery.
Wellspring Lutheran Services – (989) 686-7650
- Wellspring Lutheran Services is committed to working alongside families during the highs and lows life can bring. They offer an array of services and programs, including foster care, family services, adoption resources, parenting support, residential care, supportive housing, and behavioral health care.
YWCA GLBR – (989) 894-9055
- YWCA Great Lakes Bay Region provides an environment for women to feel empowered, supported, and able to build opportunities to make positive change. In addition, they are strong advocates of eliminating racism and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
Not finding what you’re looking for? Call 2-1-1!
2-1-1 Northeast Michigan is a free, confidential point of connection to hundreds of health and human services resources available in our area.
2-1-1 helps provide referrals for food, housing, childcare, home repair, emergency shelter, clothing, legal aid, literacy, transportation, substance abuse, senior issues, disability information, medical and dental care, prescriptions, mental health, volunteer and donation opportunities, and so much more.
When you call 2-1-1, a trained specialist will direct you to the best resource to serve your need.
For more information, visit the official 2-1-1 Northeast Michigan Call Center website.